Dreams do come true!
My name is Claudia, my passion is HORSES and I live in the Netherlands.
I was able to realize my dream by being able to spend a good part of my time with horses. With horses you keep on learning and that is the beauty of it. I keep discovering, learning and refining.
Horses have been part of my life from an early age. After riding at the riding school, lease ponies presented themselves and I was allowed to groom and ride horses from friends. Later, more ‘lease’ horses followed, from New Forrest to English thoroughbred, from dressage to western and at various addresses. Until I came across my current horse at my last ‘lease’ address and became a horse owner myself. This changed everything, because suddenly I could decide everything myself.
I wanted a real connection, but how did I get it? And I also had to take into account the biomechanics of my horse …
Continue reading here
- Equine Health Care Practitioner, Basic, certificate obtained (anatomy, physiology, biomechanics of the horse)
- Advanced instructor Timeless Art Of Riding, Module 5 obtained in working in freedom, groundwork, working in hand and riding (until 2017)
- PaardenBegrijpen 2013, certificate obtained
- Parelli L3 / 4
- Basic course in sports massage and mobilization and stretch techniques
- Biomechanics course with Sharon May-Davis
- Bachelor Human Resources, spec. psychology and coaching
Clinics and training days
- David Lichman; 5 star Senior Parelli Instructor,
- Anja Beran; Classical Art of riding,
- Angela Remie; Knight in Academic Art of Riding ,
- Perinne Coolsaet; Bent Branderup Trainer,
- Marius Schneider, Master in Academic Art of Riding,
- Hannah Engström, Knight in Academic Art of Riding
- Bent Branderup, Grandmaster of Academic Art of Riding
- Equestrian assistance in image, word and feel
- Helmut Oberhausen, Rider at Spanish Riding School
- Clinic Heart rate measurement and fitness training
- Masterclass with Pat Parelli
- Class anatomy and biomechanics of the horse, Equine studies
- Body awareness and release for horses, Lucie Klaassen
- Balance of the horse, lecture by Karel de Lange
My own development
My own development is very important to me and, as stated, remains a constant point of attention. I take lessons from, among others, Marius Schneider and I also follow courses and I visit various clinics and courses every year to further expand my knowledge.